Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hi there, remember me?

Yup. still failing. but with good reasons! Since August, much has happened.


Baby boy arrived, considerably late, by a week! He was born on November 8, 2011 at 3:20pm. Weighing 9lbs and 3oz. Big boy, yes. It only took 22 mins of pushing. yep. be jealous. I mean unless you had one of those births with one push, and done kind of thing. then screw you.


Less than a month later, we managed to get our own place. It's actually right next store from the boyfriend's parents house, but it is our own! It's lovely. It's completely renovated and beautiful! I love it. As does my mother, she's up so much I'm surprised the boyfriend isn't annoyed. In all honestly, she's a big help!


Then came Christmas and then it went. It's sad on much of a blur it was..it was over so quickly it was hard to enjoy. I got lots of goodies as did the kids. Yup, baby boy got some toys and cute outfits too!


Now with all those things done. It's been wedding planning time!!! I got my dress about 3 weeks ago, I was SO nervous..but I love it and it made me even more excited. Next up, is finding our cake and flowers. There's SO much left to do. We go this Saturday for the bridesmaids dresses, and the following is the mens tuxedos! I try not to stress myself with the money, it's hard to not think about it.


February is right around the corner and I'm giving myself a challenge. A photo a day challenge. I missed January, unfortunately, so I hope I can keep up with February's! 
I'd like some friends..so follow me. I'll follow you back. Leave me some love, and I'll leave some back!

No comments:

Post a Comment