Sunday, January 29, 2012

flowers, cake, favors, decorations, centerpieces..this or that?

So I'm starting to get overwhelmed. What kind of favors should I do? What flavor cake do I want? ..etc. Then I think of money and I get stressed. For the most part, I know what I want..it's just the money aspect. There's only about four months left, and I feel like nothings done. gah.

Just recently, I went to a bridal show. It was fun, I've never been to one before. I was mainly there for info on florists and bakers. I already have my hall, dj, and photographer. There was about 60 vendors there, and you had to go to every single vendor in order to enter the drawing for prizes. I actually won something! A free personalized sitting and a free 8x10 photo. A free days later, I got another phone call and I actually won a 3 day 2 night trip to any of their 25 locations! So that's pretty exciting!

Oh another note, little boy now weighs 13lbs and 7oz. He got two shots :( I hate when he has to get shots! It makes me cry. He's slowly getting over his cough. We finally put his crib together, and the boyfriend is very instant of him sleeping in his room. I like having him right next to me. I really want to get something to put on his walls, but I'm not sure what yet.

I started watching The Walking Dead. First, let me say I'm deathly afraid of zombies. I've heard such good things about the show, and it's on Netflix. I figured, what the heck. I ended up watching every episode they had available. Thankfully I didn't have any nightmares!

No comments:

Post a Comment